Study and Career Guidance
The Study Guidance Program of the Carl Benz School aims at acquiring and shaping soft skills, which are essential for the academic, professional and personal development.
It includes workshops on learning styles and techniques, time management, note taking, as well as efficient exam preparation, academic writing, and career planning.
In addition to these sessions, students meet with student counselors once per month to discuss and evaluate their individual progress and to define further steps.
We offer supplementary administrative support services such as:
- Introduction to MEI study program
- Study Diary
- Process Academic Monitoring
- Personal Consultation Hours
- Exam Preparation
- Extra Tutorials
- Official Appeal Letters
- Performance Contract Meetings
- Academic Writing Workshop
Career Guidance and Planning
Our Career Guidance and Planning includes:
- Individualized guidance regarding specialization offers in MEI
- M.Sc. programs offered, e.g. at KIT
- Support for perfect applications: Application workshop, review of CVs
The CBS College Program is a core part of the student experience at Carl Benz School of Engineering. See how we can shape your student experience with our services included in our College Program.
Why the College Program is the right choice
SmartFactory@Industry is a hands-on industry training, which, together with our industry partners like Daimler or Bosch, aims to enhance the practical as well as theoretical knowledge of Carl Benz School students in the field of Industry 4.0.
Read more on our hands-on industry program