About the Program
Take a look at the experience that Shreyas shares about his participation in a SmartScience@KIT project.
Facts about SmartScience@KIT
The Smart Science project is…
- looking for creative students in their 3rd to 5th semester who have an interest in research-oriented lecture contents
- funded by CBS via a student research position
- suitable for students in a solid academic standing
- run in parallel to the regular curriculum
- managed through regular updates from the institutes, students and CBS
- finally filmed and cut into a 3 to 4 minutes short-video and presented in a PPT format with a template provided by CBS
- accredited with a final certificate detailing the student´s extracurricular commitment
- open to selected participants of the CBS College Program (legal action excluded)
Benefits for our students
The participants will gain...
- personal development opportunities through a supervised program
- presentation skills
- experiences in learning by teaching and learning to teach
- research-oriented teaching in MEI
- long-term career opportunities for young research talents at KIT
- the opportunity to continue the research topic as Bachelor thesis
- problem-solving skills and the development of smart scientific methodologies
- engagement in creating new knowledge through research
- intercultural work experience in a boundary-crossing research environment
How to apply for SmartScience@KIT
Please fill out the form below to apply to SmartScience@KIT and send your CV, Motivation Letter and Grade Sheet via email to: StudentOffice-CBS∂idschools.kit.edu in order to complete your application.
SmartFactory@Industry is a hands-on industry training, which, together with our industry partners like Daimler or Bosch aims to enhance the practical as well as theoretical knowledge of Carl Benz School students in the field of Industry 4.0.
Our hands-on industry program
Our exclusive SmartCoop@KIT training program is offered in cooperation with the institutes of the KIT’s Department of Mechanical Engineering, whose innovation-driven research interlinks joint projects with industry partners.More about SmartCoop@KIT