Join one of our summer programs to take a sneak peek into the world of engineering. The unique combination of challenging lectures and workshops in engineering and leisure activities addresses technically interested students from age 16 – 19. The Carl Benz School offers two Summer Programs, the Carl Benz School Summer School in Karlsruhe, Germany and the Summer Engineering Academy in Suzhou, China. Both programs provide young students a first impression of the field of engineering.
What are the summer schools about?
- Get to know the world of engineering!
- Attend fun engineering workshops!
- Listen to fascinating lectures!
- Find out about studying in Germany!
- Meet people from all over the world!
- Make new friends!
>> Take a look at our Summer Programs 2023 Flyer.
Summer Engineering Academy
Explore Mechanical Engineering in the eastern part of the world!
Location: Hybrid format at the KIT Branch in Suzhou, China
Dates for 2023:
- Wednesday, August 2nd - Friday, August 4th, 2023
Registration: The registration is now open until May 31st, 2023. Register here.
More information: Click here to find more information about the Summer Engineering Academy.
CBS Summer School
Get first insight into the Word of Mechanical Engineering!
Location: Carl Benz School of Engineering, Karlsruhe, Germany
Dates for 2023:
- Week 1 | Monday, June 5th - Friday, June 9th, 2023 (fully booked)
- Week 2 | Monday, July 3rd - Friday, July 7th, 2023 (fully booked)
- Week 3 | Monday, July 10th - Friday, July 14th, 2023 (fully booked)
Registration: The registration for this year's summer school is closed.
More information: Click here to find more information about the CBS Summer Schools.
We are aware of the extraordinary circumstances that may occur due to COVID-19, but we are doing everything we can to hold the Summer School Programs in 2023 under consideration of everyone’s safety. Should anything change due to state laws that would inhibit us to hold the Summer School Programs on site, we might be switching the Summer Schools to an online or hybrid format and adjust the schedule on short notice.